FP & A Internship Program
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Enrolled in the 2nd -year undergraduate degree in Economics or related degree program
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to rapidly assimilate diverse data and make decisions
- Strong understanding of business concepts and underlying details; ability to identify potential errors and make decisions regarding future business needs
During the 3 months internship within the FP&A department you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provides analysis in support of the development and implementation of key finance projects
- Works with and supports Finance Managers, Strategists, Stakeholders and Business
- Leads understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Understands implications of financial analysis and solutions provided
- Collaborates and coordinates across all finance and business segments
- Validates solution design through active participation
- Analyzes customer requirements
- Ensures consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes and procedures
You will have all the benefits of working in the highly complex environment of one of the largest multinational tech companies in the world.
Multiple training opportunities through dedicated Dell resources (i.e. Learning Studio) in order to identify your interests, perfect your skills and pursue your goals;
Opportunity to join a local Employee Resource Group (ERG) of your choosing (communities with the purpose to accelerate the growth and impact of young and early career professionals at Dell through various activities related to sports, social responsibility, etc.);
Coaching and mentoring opportunities.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.