Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Finance Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal means
- Fast learner & can-do attitude
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Oracle Database or SAP might be a plus.
- English language skills – medium to Advanced
During the 3 months internship program you will have the following responsibilities:
- Credit limit analysis, reviewing customers’ financial information (based on internal tools)
- Orders release
- Ticket handling (Omega and SAP)
- Fraud checks: change of address requests, checking justification of change, fraud prevention
- Administrative support (updating various files/reports, helping other team members with system updates in terms of credit limits; updating internal databases with customer information)
- Deal with queries from internal/external customers in a timely manner
Support to Collection team in Invoicing related requests
- Handles daily remittance, verifying reports, and updating database in Oracle ERP
- Assist with month-end closing processes
- Assist with financial statement audit and internal control audits.
- Assists with various Finance department projects as assigned
You will have all the benefits of working in the highly complex environment of one of the largest multinational tech companies in the world.
Our team is motivated, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, we embrace challenges, and we explore new ideas
Our employees value the flexibility that allows them to truly balance their professional lives and personal lives.
By joining our team you will have the chance to be trained and mentored by AR specialists, you will be able to assist or provide your input in Credit decisions and you will build your finance acumen while also understanding life in a major corporation
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.