Social media manager in Serbia
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Social media manager in Serbia active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
AIESEC este o organizatie studenteasca existenta la nivel global, structurata ca o platforma de oportunitati pentru tineri, care isi desfasoara activitatea in 126 de tari si teritorii, si in peste 1000 de centre universitare. Organizatia este condusa in intregime de studenti si are ca obiectiv principal dezvoltarea de lideri care sa aducă un impact pozitiv in societate. In acest scop, membrii ei lucreaza pe arii precum Resurse Umane, Finante, Marketing sau Vanzari, au sansa de a coordona echipe, de a crea proiecte si de a face stagii de voluntariat sau internship-uri profesionale în oricare din tarile in care AIESEC este prezent. Organizatia exista in Romania din anul 1990, infiintandu-se in Bucuresti iar mai apoi deschizand alte 15 comitete locale in alte 13 orase din Romania, si anume in Arad, Brasov, Constanta, Cluj, Craiova, Galati, Iasi, Oradea, Pitesti, Sibiu, Suceava, Targu-Mures, Timisoara.Requirements
Social Media Management
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts . You will be responsible for creating original textual content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
Provide competitive analysis on various companies' market offerings, identify market trends
Remain fully informed on market trends and implement best practices
This is an international professional internship managed by AIESEC in Romania and AIESEC in Serbia. Being managed by this it means that you will have the support of both entities during your internship experience.
- Only candidates between 18 and 30 years old will be considered for the process;
-No salary provided; but accommodation for the whole period is covered
- The duration of the internship is 6 weeks;
-Opportunity starts in August
- This job opportunity is held in Serbia
- If selected by the company you must pay a administrative fee of 175 Euros.
FEEL AT EASE WITH OUR SUPPORT:
- Logistics Support: we ensure you get the right visa, arrival pick-up information before your experience and departure instructions post-experience.
- Clear job description: we accompany you to the workplace on the first day, ensure your job description and goals are clear, and working hours/duration align to the initial description.
- Safe living conditions: life and health insurance is mandatory for taking part in AIESEC. You will get information about accommodation and basic living costs.
- Learning experience: we set clear expectations, provide cultural preparation and facilitate learning spaces before and during experiences.