Sales and Marketing Trainee in the Netherlands
AIESEC este o organizatie studenteasca existenta la nivel global, structurata ca o platforma de oportunitati pentru tineri, care isi desfasoara activitatea in 126 de tari si teritorii, si in peste 1000 de centre universitare. Organizatia este condusa in intregime de studenti si are ca obiectiv principal dezvoltarea de lideri care sa aducă un impact pozitiv in societate. In acest scop, membrii ei lucreaza pe arii precum Resurse Umane, Finante, Marketing sau Vanzari, au sansa de a coordona echipe, de a crea proiecte si de a face stagii de voluntariat sau internship-uri profesionale în oricare din tarile in care AIESEC este prezent. Organizatia exista in Romania din anul 1990, infiintandu-se in Bucuresti iar mai apoi deschizand alte 15 comitete locale in alte 13 orase din Romania, si anume in Arad, Brasov, Constanta, Cluj, Craiova, Galati, Iasi, Oradea, Pitesti, Sibiu, Suceava, Targu-Mures, Timisoara.Requirements
Computer Aided Technical Design
Windows PC Usage
Tronex is a wholesale dealer in return goods and overstocks. The traineeship will consist of marketing research of local markets and creating new business opportunities for the company, specifically for the Eastern European region. As a trainee you will get acquinted with Tronex's products and the complete sales process of Tronex! Tronex is looking for someone with teamplayer and interpersonal skills and an eagerness to learn. Excelent oral and written communication skills are required.
Prepare or oversee preparation of sales and other contracts and conduct sales transactions
Identify and solicit potential clients, and consult with clients after sale
Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services and provide customer service
As a trainee you will have your own work area and computer!
Looking for a trainee from Romania
Looking for someone with strong interpersonal and team player skills!
Market conform salary! SALARY WILL BE SET BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT MINIMUM OF 900 EURO
This is an international professional internship managed by AIESEC in Romania and AIESEC in the Netherlands. Being managed by this it means that you will have the support of both entities during your internship experience.
- Only candidates between 18 and 30 years old will be considered for the process;
The salary is 1200 euro/month;
- The duration of the job is 35 weeks;
-Opportunity starts as soon as possible
- This job opportunity is held in Nijmegen, the Netherlands
- If selected by the company you must pay a administrative fee of 250 Euros.
FEEL AT EASE WITH OUR SUPPORT:
- Logistics Support: we ensure you get the right visa, arrival pick-up information before your experience and departure instructions post-experience.
- Clear job description: we accompany you to the workplace on the first day, ensure your job description and goals are clear, and working hours/duration align to the initial description.
- Safe living conditions: life and health insurance is mandatory for taking part in AIESEC. You will get information about accommodation and basic living costs.
- Learning experience: we set clear expectations, provide cultural preparation and facilitate learning spaces before and during experiences.