QA Project Manager (Nightshift)
Amber Studio is the largest independently-owned Romanian game development studio, offering premium creative and development services.Requirements
We need you to:
- Plan the project
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Staff the project
- Recruit, interview and select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Manage project staff according to company policies and practices.
- Ensure that all project personnel receive proper orientation and professional development.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the agreed plan.
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders and team members on project progress.
- Recurrently review the quality of the work completed with the team to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Control the project
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, risk registry and mitigation plan.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Evaluate the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, solve issues and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are optimal for project and business.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions and offer recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
About the role:
The role oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of one or multiple projects from the early levels of engagement, to Live and beyond through clear and specified deliverables.
Qualification & Requirements:
- +2 years planning and/or management experience
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proficient in project management software
What We Offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Medical services subscription and relaxation areas with all sorts of activities because keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us
- 25 Vacation days