C# .NET Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO Digital Technologies active
View all jobs C# .NET Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a leading Technology Services company with + 70 consultants.
The success of our strategy is based on 3 pillars, enabling us to position ourselves as Business partner Services & Solutions for our Clients:
1. Services: Consulting, Applications & Infra Services, Managed Service
2. Digitalization: EASYDO Software factory, Innovative Business Solutions, Enterprise Applications, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence
3. Industrialization: Automation, Cybersecurity, Back Office BPO
Consulting, Integration, Training, Support & Maintenance
Our role is to make you succeed your projects!
University degree in IT
• Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the field
• Good understanding of: XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery/XPath, FOP, RegEx.
• Minimum knowledge in the security of web services (encryption at message level X509 certificate).
• Technical knowledge in C# si .Net, concepts POO, data structures and algorithms.
• Technical knowledge, having 2 or more years of experience in
-creating Web services using WCF (SOAP) and WebApi (REST with Json/AtomPub)
-creating applications Web using ASP.NET (MVC) .
• Good understanding of relational databases- SQL Server
• Communication skills
• Emotional balance, constant attitudes and manifestations
• Decision-making and responsibility
• Participates in application development activity, being involved in all project phases
• Creates and implements technical solutions and presents these solutions to senior management
• Performs team development activities in accordance with the "agile" or "waterfall" development methodology, depending on the specificity of each project
• It's actively involved in development, continuous integration and interactive development
• It’s responsible for delivering the source code and applications in compliance with all delivery requirements (e.g. writing unit and functional tests, respecting the quality standards of the code, writing technical documentation)
• Interacts with the clients of the center in order to develop and implement appropriate technical solutions
• Where necessary, it collaborates with employees from abroad and with external suppliers of the company, during the development activity
• Works remotely with client resources
• Learn new programming languages, new libraries and technologies
• Provides support for colleagues
• Troubleshoot bugs found in the system operation
• Analyzes departments requests and proposes solutions for their implementation