C# .NET Developer
EASYDO is a technology company, spin off activity of a leading Technology Services company with + 80 employees. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are building next generation technologies applications including API, Data Governance, AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Data Governance & Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services. Working with top premium companies in several industries, we are operating projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining EASYDO, You will be a member of a Romanian and international team, expert and complementary, which allows you to evolve in your career and succeed your projects.
University degree in IT
• Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the field
• Good understanding of: XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery/XPath, FOP, RegEx.
• Minimum knowledge in the security of web services (encryption at message level X509 certificate).
• Technical knowledge in C# si .Net, concepts POO, data structures and algorithms.
• Technical knowledge, having 2 or more years of experience in
-creating Web services using WCF (SOAP) and WebApi (REST with Json/AtomPub)
-creating applications Web using ASP.NET (MVC) .
• Good understanding of relational databases- SQL Server
• Communication skills
• Emotional balance, constant attitudes and manifestations
• Decision-making and responsibility
• Participates in application development activity, being involved in all project phases
• Creates and implements technical solutions and presents these solutions to senior management
• Performs team development activities in accordance with the "agile" or "waterfall" development methodology, depending on the specificity of each project
• It's actively involved in development, continuous integration and interactive development
• It’s responsible for delivering the source code and applications in compliance with all delivery requirements (e.g. writing unit and functional tests, respecting the quality standards of the code, writing technical documentation)
• Interacts with the clients of the center in order to develop and implement appropriate technical solutions
• Where necessary, it collaborates with employees from abroad and with external suppliers of the company, during the development activity
• Works remotely with client resources
• Learn new programming languages, new libraries and technologies
• Provides support for colleagues
• Troubleshoot bugs found in the system operation
• Analyzes departments requests and proposes solutions for their implementation