Senior Operations Engineer - Windows
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bitdefender active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Operations Engineer - Windows active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.Since 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on.Cerinte
- 5 years supporting and administering Active Directory Domains (2008R2, 2012R2)
- 5 years administering Microsoft Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- 5 years administrating Active Directory and Group Policy
- 5 years of MS Exchange Administration
- Proficient in troubleshooting Microsoft OS
- Good knowledge of MS SCCM in enterprise environments / Providing Baseline Configurations for Windows Enterprise Environments
- Implementing and performing Patch Management Services for Windows Servers
- Utilizing, reporting and monitoring windows server availability and performance
- Strong knowledge of Windows Power Shell
- Strong hands-on experience working with VMware technologies
- Experience with designing and implementing Active Directory and related services DNS, WINS, DHCP, FRS, and DFS.
- ADFS design and integration with SaaS/Azure and SAML providers.
- Designing and implementing Microsoft Clustering and load balancing
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve all AD replication issues and logon problems with O365 and Azure.
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals, including understanding TCP/IP, VLANs, NAT, subnetting, and Load Balancers
- Systems and Software architecture experience is a plus
- IT certifications offer strong points
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the technical support field
- Relevant university degree in IT or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist
- Cooperating efficiently with other department leaders for improved IT and overall team performance
- Good communication skills, able to share information and clarify business specifications into technical terminology;
- Ability to write and update concise and logical technical documentation, including, but not limited to; diagrams, charts, specifications and design models
- Ability to work with team members, at all levels, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues
- Ability to make strategic hardware and software recommendations
- Maintaining problem tracking and resolution at a detailed level for service requests
- Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills
- Efficient time management and team player
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- Ability to learn new skills (technical, operational & interpersonal) throughout previous, current and new roles.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills (i.e. design, debugging and testing).
- Energetic and positive attitude, highly motivated, recognized by others as a self-starter
- Ability to gather and analyze data skillfully/creatively
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Due to the high-availability nature of the environment the role will require after-hours and occasional weekend work to implement patches and/or perform system maintenance
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
- Provide system administration services for Windows Server infrastructure and development systems (scripting, loading machines, system configuration);
- Ensure systems are kept in required configuration profile, including: maintenance, changes as required by evolvement of production environments, updating software and software configurations;
- Participate in key process improvements for all Windows enterprise environments throughout the organization.
- Review and deploy new Windows service packs, hot fixes, system updates, and vendor-supplied patches according to best practices.
- Participate and actively plan, implement and manage data center consolidation and/or optimization efforts and all IT refresh and modernization activities.
- Assume other duties / projects as they arise and be responsive to the needs of the department;
- Actively contribute to all ongoing and new internal projects.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest position related technologies
- Performing specific failure recovery procedures for managed systems and applications
- Ensuring that operational procedures are up to date and effectively applied
- Meet the SLAs