Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Billing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• Bachelor degree in Contract management, economic, commercial, accounting, financing or related discipline or related major
• Accounting experience in Billing/ Account Receivable/Account Payable
• English advanced level spoken and written;
• Ability to work with numbers, ability to work with large databases;
• Good communication skills and high attention to details.
• Invoice billing management (invoice application, approval and invoice acknowledgement);
• Introducing invoice process to other related department;
• Monitoring the billing process operation to ensure the KPI Index (timeliness rate and accuracy rate) can be reached;
• Reporting the invoice process operation status to HQ periodically;
• Billing schedule maintenance;
• Reads the sales contracts and analyzes in detail all information regarding the trade/ payment terms Registers the invoice information in the internal systems;
• Communicates with related departments to obtain the supporting documents for fulfillment;
• Applies special procedures of fulfillment of the contract based on Manager’s support and approval Cooperates with related departments for process improvement, contract negotiation, contract terms improvement etc;
• Provides periodical reports to the manager or upon request;
• Maintain and update billing trigger plan based on delivery plan;
• Billing or Revenue trigger in timely and correct manner based on billing supporting documents which provided by project team(such as POD, PAC/FAC etc acceptance documents);
• Print and send the invoice to customer for sign back and acceptance;
• Monitor the billing and revenue recognition process and pro-actively push related depts to solve the problems. Regularly analyze the business status and send the report timely.