Junior Audit Consultant in Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EY Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Audit Consultant in Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Start date: September
Apply today for a job that will get you closer to the career you want to pursue!
The broad business perspective you will develop in EY, the wide range of activities and teams you will get acquainted with, together with lots of travelling and guaranteed exposure to clients from all industries, serves as a foundation for a lifelong career.
You will work with a diverse range of colleagues and acquire a lot of business experience. Coaching/ mentoring by someone more senior in the organization guaranteed!
If you’re a fresh graduate and top student, we want you to join our team and benefit from the exceptional EY experience, which will shape you into a true professional and take your career further.
The future matters! And your future matters to us.
What you need:
• Motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
• University degree (preferably Economics)
• Good command of English and communication skills
• Curiosity to understand client needs and their organizational structure
• Willingness to travel extensively during October – April, as you will meet a lot of clients
• Attention even to the smallest of the small details
• Knowledge of basic accounting - would be a competitive advantage
Above all we value teaming, personality and attitude.
If you are a team player with a positive vibe, you’re not afraid to speak up in meetings and have a high level of motivation, then you are EY!
If you are a high performer and achiever who loves to travel and meet new people, and if you want to learn, every working hour every day, then you are EY!
What’s in it for you?
• Free certifications (ACCA, ACA), national & international trainings
• Top notch counseling, mentorship
• Most globally integrated knowledge system
• Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
• Medical coverage for you and your family
• Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts