EASYDO is a technology company, spin off activity of a leading Technology Services company with + 80 employees. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are building next generation technologies applications including API, Data Governance, AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Data Governance & Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services. Working with top premium companies in several industries, we are operating projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining EASYDO, You will be a member of a Romanian and international team, expert and complementary, which allows you to evolve in your career and succeed your projects.
Strong object-oriented programming skills;
• Strong technical skills in C/C++, LINUX, client server development;
• Strong knowledge on messaging technologies, network protocols (TCP/IP) socket programming, concurrent programming;
• Previous significant experience as a C++ developer;
• GNU development tools (gcc, gdb, make);
• Python scripting; Bash scripting; Source control tools
We also value:
• Unit testing tools;
• Knowledge ofGIT, CVS;
• Cmake, Jira, Jenkins;
• A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
• Develop, maintain and enhance high performance applications
• Study new business & IT requests (understand user needs, suggest solutions etc);
• Be proactive by proposing enhancements from which the business/IT can benefit;
• Build quality into our software through extensive and automatic testing and continuous build;
• Continuous technical upgrade of our setup;
• Ensure that release management / change management processes are followed;
• Be responsible of the 2nd and 3rd level of support;
• Collaborate with others teams (networking, systems, quality insurance, support, architects, others development teams).
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.