Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SOS Satele Copiilor Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Suntem o organizatie neguvernamentala, care isi desfasoara activitatea prin 3 programe la nivel national in Bucuresti, Cisnadie (Sibiu) si Hemeius (Bacau). Avem ca principal scop asistarea si sprijinul acordat copiilor care au pierdut sau risca sa piarda ingrijirea familiei lor biologice. Oferim o familie copiilor ajunsi in dificultate, ii ajutam sa-si cladeasca singuri un viitor si contribuim la dezvoltarea comunitatilor in care ei traiesc.Cerinte
- Leadership and self-leadership skills
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Assertiveness and empathy
- Strong in creating and implementing new ideas/abilities/approaches/policies/initiatives
- 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Experienced at using HR data insights to identify opportunities and input to decision making
- It would be a plus the previous working experience in an entrepreneurial/innovative environment with strong multitasking skills
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Able to work sometimes with limited resources
- Good English level
Your job is:
- Act like a strategic and business partner to the top management of the local organization, responsible for supporting the management(middle and top) in an innovative, forward thinking, effective and collaborative manner;
- Strengthening the local employer branding activities to attract key skills and promote the good practices;
- Supporting and developing HR strategies and initiatives, monitoring and appraisal of employees work results (immediate and long-term staff requirements);
- Managing the recruitment process for various kind of jobs–entry level, specialists, middle management, top management; Involves in role profiles creation for future positions and update whenever is necessary; Assures awareness and information for line managers about recruitment objectives, methods, challenges, obstacles and achievements;
- Coaching the local leadership teams to ensure that they deliver on their promises, inspire their teams and create a positive employee experience;
- Working closely with all departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies, initiatives and supporting them in HR tasks with their teams;
- Responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions;
- Build and implement an HR infrastructure for an organization that improves and evolves: HR yearly budget plan and execution, responsible for the legal compliance in HR, ensuring various analyzes/ assessments and drive organizational effectiveness and change initiatives, performance and salary/salary band reviews, developing the adequate compensation and benefits packages, career path projections, learning & development actions, monthly supervising the administration and payroll aspects;
- Support and ensure the all HR tasks related with public funding strategy (planning, budgeting, legal, administration, recruitment and payroll processes);
- Advise and support the National Director in developing and implementing any organizational development initiatives and change processes at the national level.
…..Be a people partner for the children future! Over 25 years of changed lives and we continue to grow people!
***Vă informam că datele dumneavoastră vor fi prelucrate de SOS Satele Copiilor România în procesele de recrutare, având ca temei interesul său legitim de a angaja candidați care să corespundă cerințelor. Termenul de păstrare al acestora este de 2 ani. Prin transmiterea CV-ului considerăm că ați luat la cunoștință de informațiile comunicate anterior. Vă aducem la cunoștință că în orice moment vă puteți retrage consimțământul. Vom lua în considerare orice solicitare și vă vom transmite un răspuns în timp util.