HR Background Verification Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs HR Background Verification Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Has 2+ years’ experience working in a data intensive environment, preferably in Human Resources, where data entry, record auditing and report generation are primary functions of your role.
• Gets excited about systems, processes and constantly seeks improvement opportunities. Is comfortable in working with multiple applications simultaneously.
• Has high attention to details and the patience to pursue things most of us miss.
• Has excellent Romanian and English communication and presentation skills - directly and succinctly - across cubicles, organizational boundaries and cultures.
• Knows how to represent a problem to others and how to work with them effectively to find solutions.
• Is a team player: volunteers for new experiences, learning opportunities and helps others.
• Has a strong analytical capacity - developed multiple analysis using complex data
• Has strong knowledge of Office pack (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
We are a multicultural HR organization focusing on the amazing experience of our company’s employees! Our mission is to deliver outstanding HR services globally by optimizing our processes and systems.
Because our work has a huge impact on a large variety of other processes and teams, good is not enough for us, we aim for excellence in everything we do! That is why we are committed to continuous development and innovation.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy solving complex problems working along with multiple teams? Do you bask in coordinating efforts to improve business processes and systems?
If the answer is yes and you have a strong project management track record, this job is the next best thing for you!
What will you be doing?
• Involved in day-to-day operational processes (initiation of background verification checks for oracle candidates; continuous follow-up with vendors/candidate for fast closure, reporting, etc.)
• Manage end to end background verification processes for Romania and Germany candidates
• Collaborate with vendors, hiring managers, recruiters and HR for best decision around complex and exceptional situations
• Coordinate and deliver process trainings materials and sessions for various stakeholders
• Participates in global and regional projects for process improvement and innovation
• Defines and participates in testing for new systems and tools
• Identifies best practices, improvements areas and share output with cross regional teams
• Analyze data on given processes to produce KPIs, trends to identify and plan improvement areas
• Facilitate discussions on complex topics, collaborate and drive towards solutions
• Act as Regional Process Owner
• May include additional HR processes with global coverage (offers, HR data maintenance, reporting, systems implementations and support)
• Lead or participate in projects that will improve people, processes and systems in the global HR Organization by partnering with cross regional and functional teams
• Implement innovative and scalable processes; take part or coordinate definition of methodologies, practices and procedures
• Produce and manage project related documentation, roadmaps, status dashboards, communications to stakeholders