Junior Software Developer (CBK)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit Services active
View all jobs Junior Software Developer (CBK) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
Qualification and competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology
- Good programming skills in Java
- Good understanding of OOP principles
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
- Design patterns
- Good SQL knowledge
Technical nice to have:
- TDD and clean code
- Experience with java script frameworks
- Soap/Rest API design
- Spring MVC
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality
- Willing to learn new things
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind
- Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our team of WEU, a main responsible person for development and improvement of our main assets:
- Advice – a web application for financial advisory Italy. Offers multiple investment advisory flows dedicated to specific banking aspects and delivers an end-to-end process for customers to manage their portfolios. On this application you will have the chance to implement challenging business concepts supported via a clean, fast, responsive UI.
- UniPerformance – The core application for performance and cost analysis. Used across multiple banking segments in order to provide complex data for assets and their management inside a customer portfolio along with detailed statistic of their evolution in time. Although lacking a GUI this application provides complex challenges for any back-end enthusiast ensuring that your implementation will always consider high standards in code quality like speed, performance and stability.
- UniReport – A dedicated reporting engine supporting the creation of regular and on-demand reports for customers across Germany, Austria and Italy. The application relies on a feed of information to be used in creating complex reports highly customizable. Along with a high level of functional complexity and customization when choosing customer-specific topics to be included, the application also supports the content of the report itself via an ADMIN-UI delivering fast and easy adjustments.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical design and feature implementation according to user stories and / or requirements and functional analysis
- Write code according to the best practices defined on each project
- Solve technical issues investigating and identifying the root cause of the problem
Note: Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.