Angular Web Software Developer
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Your profile/ Key Skills:
• Degree in Computer science / Engineering / Physics;
• Deep knowledge of web platform development;
• Knowledge of Software Engineering and Architectural principles;
• Experience in Angular 2+;
• Good knowledge and previous experience with the AGILE and SCRUM methodology;
• More than 1 year of experience in web-based platform development.
In this role, you will work closely with our business and technical analyst teams as well as with other members of our organization to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of high-quality technical solutions for our customers. As the customer is central to what we do, the work you will deliver will be aligned to the company’s wider IT strategies and follow the architectural standards.
In summary, you will be a key part of the software creation process, by leading the responsibility of designing, code, test, implement, maintain and support the software applications that are delivered by our business. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the long-term product strategy by making continuous improvement recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing one.
Additional activities, you may also participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
You will support the LSEG Web Platform Development, meaning working on the front-end interface (Mobile and WEB) and using the main tools for unit testing and continuous integration.
Your responsibilities for this role are:
• Working with internal customers and 3rd party vendors to match the business timeline;
• Supporting the maintenance of the different web-based platforms;
• Offering third level of support in case of problems.
Are you passionate and willing to develop your technical skills? Do you want to be part of our fast-growing team? Don't be shy and apply.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are dedicated and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
• 25 days’ holiday a year;
• Private medical insurance;
• Group life insurance policy;
• Meal vouchers;
• Other cool perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.