General Ledger with Hungarian (B2-C1)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile General Ledger with Hungarian (B2-C1) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• 3 years’ Experience in Finance & Accounting
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications
• Knowledge of and ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
• Keen to take ownership responsibility
• Proactive in solving day to day issues
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• A detail-orientation and strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficiency in MS office applications.
• Oversee various accounting operations
• Assist in vat tax calculation, representation & communication tax calculation activities
• Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances
• Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations
• Perform accounting analyses and explain differences
• Interact with local client Finance staff, internal and external auditors in completing audits
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
• Support month-end and year-end closing process
• Ensure quality control over financial reporting related to the business specific
• Other tasks related to the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Bonuses for your results
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies