General Ledger with English (B2-C1)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile General Ledger with English (B2-C1) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Experience in General Ledger (1-2 years)
• Advanced language skills in English (B2-C1)
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
• Knowledge of and ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports.
• Keen to take ownership responsibility
• Proactive in solving day to day issues
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
• Good communication and development skills
• Team player
• Flexible approach
• Experience of Oracle & HFM (Hyperion) systems preferable
• Good all-round Excel skills
• Prepare monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness. • Explain billing invoices and accounting policies.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
• Interact with local client Finance staff, internal and external auditors in completing audits.
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager
• Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth
• Participate in quality improvement projects
• Support Manager with projects and training
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Bonuses for your results
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies