Senior Account Manager - HR Services (sales role)
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
Assessment and Succession
Rewards and Benefits
• 2 - 5 years’ experience in account management / B2B sales
• Known for delivering or coordinating high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy and completeness - not only standardised but also non-standard products
Selling individual items from a portfolio of products and services to a group of clients (existing or new) that assist HR and line managers to effectively support recurring HR processes in their organisation. The role exists to both build and maintain client relationships that deliver profitable renewal, yield or new business. The role holder will identify and close opportunities for cross selling of Korn Ferry products and services.
• Maintains an ongoing relationship with assigned customers to renew and expand revenue
• Takes initiative to increase client satisfaction amongst the assigned accounts
• Mainly sells complex products and services to customers while following standardised protocols. Will be expected to be able to describe more complex applications of these products in sales meetings or proposals.
• Hunts for new solutions within current clients or in new targets, proactively renewing and upselling, and responding to inbound leads. Starting to build a comprehensive network of client contacts
• Develop comprehensive plans for accounts to ensure focus and a responsibility for taking action
• Maintains ongoing relationships with assigned customers and achieves high renewal rates and yield by understanding client needs and requirements and using this knowledge proactively