Requirements & skills:
- University graduate;
- At least two years previous experience in a similar position in a large multinational organisation;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Efficient, initiative and very diplomatic;
- Excellent English and computer literate (Excel, Power Point);
- Mature, strong social skills, with a flexible attitude;
- A natural solution-provider, managing his/her workload in an efficient and structured manner.
- Organizing manager’s agenda (schedule meetings, ensure availability of resources);
- Answering all incoming calls ensuring that each call is handled professionally and/or routed appropriately;
- Maintaining all correspondence and relationship with third parties;
- Providing a professional welcome to visitors;
- Performing various secretarial duties, such as: typing reports, travel arrangements;
- Elaborating periodical reports in Excel.