Market Development Representative - English (Night Shift: 15:00-23:00 or 16:00-24:00)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Speaks English at an advanced level
• Is eager to grow and to pursue a career in technology sales, and wants to tackle challenging work
• Has a positive self-starter attitude and an intrinsic desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
• Is a smooth communicator, no matter the audience
• Let’s rejection roll off them like water off a duck’s back
• Is tech savvy, organized, results-oriented, and data-driven
• Is a rock star at follow-up when trying to reach a lead and owns documentation like a champion
• Has CRM experience and embraces CRM hygiene
• Has excellent written/verbal communications skills
• Has strong problem-solving skills
• Is highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
• Is goal-oriented. You hate the idea of missing a target, and you hustle to get there every time
• Has the ability to work in a face paced environment with excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
• Has a four-year University degree, in Computer Science, business or technical degree, or equivalent experience
• Has one year+ of proven sales experience in a B2B tech environment selling software solutions or services
• Responsible for quickly and efficiently fielding and qualifying interest from our various inbound channels, including but not limited to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), phone, chat, contact forms, etc. and then warm transferring the qualified opportunity to a team member who will bring it to closure
• Accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria to add new opportunities to the total pipeline
• Document and warm transfer all qualified opportunities to an Oracle University Education Sales Representative or Business Partner
• Appropriately document and disposition all inbound MQLs that are not qualified into an Opportunity
• Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly quotas of Sales Accepted Opportunities, Sales Accepted Pipeline and influenced Closed Won Opportunities for Oracle University
• Help Oracle University continuously improve our operating model and performance metrics
• Optimize the use of various sales and marketing tools
• Expertly articulate the value of Oracle University’s solutions and overcome objections
• Evangelize Oracle University’s Solution Stack leveraging your mastery of digital/social selling techniques
Oracle University Market Development Reps (MDRs) are a team of creative, hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals who are excited about being in a fast-paced role. As an MDR, you’ll be spearheading the inbound client acquisition and pipeline creation process, and in many cases will be the first point of contact for prospective new customers generated by Oracle University’s Marketing efforts. The MDR team is a critical component of our sales model and presents an outstanding opportunity to hone one’s skills while building a strong foundation in preparation for an exciting and rewarding career with Oracle.