Senior Reporting Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Reporting Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Suntem mereu în căutarea celor cu adevărat pasionați de ceea ce fac.
Dacă ești printre ei, sigur există un loc pentru tine în eMAG. Am crescut foarte rapid și suntem determinați să o facem în continuare. Ce ne-a adus aici a fost dorința de evoluție continuă și rezultate concrete.
Peste 4000 de persoane lucrează acum în eMAG. Credem foarte mult în dezvoltarea oamenilor și din acest motiv investim în fiecare an mai multă energie și resurse pentru a rămâne o organizație care învață în permanență. Vrem să ne asigurăm că tu vei avea cei mai talentați colegi și mediul în care să crești și să obții performanțe, să devii ce îți dorești la nivel uman și profesional.
Poti regasi multe detalii despre noi si despre rolurile deschise in prezent, accesand site-ul nostru de cariere.
Grow Faster. Grow Further. Our Finance Team oversees the business development and optimizing of the assignation of resources through planning, audit, accounting and control of the company’s finances. Daily tasks involve projects in multiple areas: commercial, operations, marketing, treasury, accounting and reporting. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
The reporting team focuses on the process of budgeting (data consolidation and analysis), reporting monthly results to the group of companies and eMAG management (including presenting and explaining the variations between current and budget data), analyzing cash flow, and working capital, support for information requested by other parties interested in financial data: auditors, banks and insurers.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar position (reporting);
• ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualifications would be a plus;
• Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
• Previous experience of working with SAP would be a plus;
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
• The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines;
• Excellent communication and analytical skills;
• Highly organized, analytical, task focused, and multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment;
• Experience in FMCG, Retail, eCommerce industries would be an advantage
• Fluent in English.
What will you do in our team?
• Prepare and analyzes consolidated financial statements at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal years according to different reporting frameworks (IFRS, Romanian Accounting Standards, management requirements);
• Analyze actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantify and evaluate variances between actual versus forecast/budget results;
• Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget/forecast;
• Consolidate, analyze, and monitor operating budgets: liaise with budget owners to collect information, analyze inputs received and ensure alignment with commercial plans;
• Monthly Forecasting with relevant analysis identifying changes with appropriate business explanations;
• Involve in presentations regarding results to different stakeholders: management, group, insurers;
• Audit support on reporting packages, revenues & costs analysis, budgets;
• Perform ad-hoc financial analysis;
• Develop projects (development and implementation of reporting/ budgeting/ forecasting tools).
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
• Competitive salary;
• A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
• A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
• 2 unique discount codes for shopping at eMAG and Fashion Days at convenient prices;
• Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
• The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office;
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 4000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.