Master Data Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Carestream Dental active
View all jobs Master Data Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Carestream Dental is a world-class, global dental corporation that has provided oralhealthcare professionals with the information and imaging tools they need to work more efficiently for more than 100 years. Offering a strong portfolio of products designed to streamline practice workflows and enhance patient care, Carestream Dental thrives as a market leader in digital imaging, practice management and eServices solutions.
Our comprehensive portfolio of products includes: intraoral imaging equipment, extraoral and 3D imaging systems, CAD/CAM solutions, X-ray units, imaging software, dental practice management software and eServices.
From the first digital radiographic film and the world’s first digital imaging system to our cutting-edge 3D imaging technology, we consistently invest in research and development to maintain our leadership position and to better address and anticipate the needs of oral healthcare professionals.
With such a strong history of innovation in the oral healthcare space, we’re looking for individuals with a passion to help us remain at the forefront of the industry.
Carestream Dental provides industry-leading dental digital product lines and services, including imaging equipment, CAD/CAM systems, software and practice management solutions, for dental and oral health professionals.
Carestream Dental Team
Carestream Dental team members are great people that all contribute and will build their future together, passionate about their work and accountable to each other, their customers and partners. They are curious, creative, innovative and embracing change. They work with a shared common purpose and a sense of urgency to create value and strive to delight customers.
Required professional experience:
- Minimum 2 years of previous work experience in a relevant field: customer support, supply chain or logistics departments
- Experience within roles that involve a regular interaction with product line management, procurement, and pricing, account/record provisioning (. materials, customers, and vendors) or a proven understanding of the business operations might be considered a plus.
- Previous hand-on experience of 2 years with SAP business applications (master data and data analysis) will be preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computer skills, MS Office package required.
- SAP business applications knowledge (for analysis, configuration management)
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
- Strong data entry skills and experience with maintaining business data
- Attention to details without losing focus of the 'big picture'
- Client focused and goal oriented
- Structured, organized and with an analytical mindset
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and virtual environment
- Ability to multi-task numerous diverse activities
- Master Data Specialist is accountable for data management operations that ensure master data entered into supported systems is performed in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure master data is managed as a business asset.
- Support multiple Master Data domains: Customer, Vendor, Material for Finished goods and spare parts and Pricing.
- Supports multiple regions EAMER and GAR with Master Data requests.
- Support the business with responding and processing their business master data requests.
- Monitor generic mailbox and Request Online Portal and prioritize the incoming requests.
- Check that all requests are fully approved and validated before they are entered into SAP
- Check data accuracy with the request and data conformity with the internal guidelines
- Signal data errors to the requestors and ask them for correction and resubmission.
- Ensure adherence to company data management policies and standards. Assist in data related audit activities as required.
- Monitor monthly data quality audits and ensure root cause analysis and corrective action is taken.
- Support associated master data operations to achieve request cycle time and data quality goals.
- Processing master data requests and tasks when other members of the organization are not available.
- Responsible for master data incident management when data defects are detected
- Provide prompt recovery of the affected business functions while assuring that the focus on the incident resolution is not taken away by other activities. Facilitate incident communications as the central interface with all affected parties, support resources and stakeholders.
- Provide master data reports to business resources as requested.
- Create and maintain work instructions in support of the WW Master Data Operations' master data processes and interfaces.
- Provide backup operational support as required for the WW Master Data Operations.
- Maintain strong liaison with global Master Data Teams to ensure performance goals are met, work instructions are written, and unauthorized master data updates are not made.
- Maintain close working relationship with IT-SAP Team.
- Communicate data standards and promote quality data management practices
What’s in it for you?
By joining our team you have the opportunity for:
- Personal development and multicultural exposure
- Enjoyable working space and working conditions
- Benefits (medical subscription for private medical centers, meal vouchers, Bookster)