DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER IN A WORLD'S LEADING FMCG COMPANY?
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1– You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will be externally recognized for working in a state of the art Supply Network Operations organization– We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment– We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits program. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
YOUR RESPONSABILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Leading End-to-End Supply Chain Operational Excellence for Organization;
- Driving Optimized Supply Solutions to win with Customers & Consumers via the best End-to-End Supply Network Design;
- Accelerate innovation by delivering initiatives with excellence & driving End-to-End value creation and customer centricity;
- Building SNO Organizational capability.
- Recent graduates of Higher Education (Bachelor/ Master/ MBA degree);
- 0-4 maximum years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent English speaker;
- Strong leadership and influence skills;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;