IT Support Level 2/3
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and incident resolution, if required in cooperation with the Client or 3rd party suppliers
• Perform Level 2 and 3 support based on troubleshooting instructions for in-scope applications• Redirect application incidents that requiring further Level 2 and Level 3 support to client or other applicable 3rd party provider;
• Monitor integrations between applications and redirect failed transfer to the client or other applicable 3rd party provider for resolution;
• Follow internal procedures and processes
• Advise client regarding software set up and configurations;
• Perform application deployment related testing (installation, removal, and re-installation) and adjust the installation scripts, procedures and guidelines;
• Plan, coordinate, and assist the technical implementation of new applications in the Test and Production Environments;
• Perform Early Life support for new applications as agreed;
• Perform introduction and deployment of new applications
• SQL/ database - basic / intermediate knowledge
• Linux / Unix - basic / intermediate knowledge
• Windows Server Administration - basic / intermediate knowledge
• English language skills: Fluent
• Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in teams
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.