Economist for External Accounting (Accounts Receiveble) with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Economist for External Accounting (Accounts Receiveble) with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting;
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- Any other language is a plus;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MS Office;
- Positive attitude;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to constantly improve performance;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Willingness to travel.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .Responsibilities
- Support customers enquiries;
- Attend and initiate phone calls with customers related to customers account;
- Proactive chasing of customers in order to ensure the collection in time;
- Actively work on outstanding invoices;
- Act as an interface between the end customers and other department involved in the selling/delivery process;
- Dunning process; Correspondence for customers;
- Management of customers in administration/liquidation;
- Reimbursement process: analyze, documentation, work-on flows creation and approval;
- Write-off process: analyze, documentation, obtaining approvals;
- Monthly reports: KPI’s for unallocated cash and overdue;
- Overdue report with action/ measures in place to ensure the collection of the outstanding invoices;
- Credit management activities specific for collection area: block/unblock customers and follow-up development in this area;
- Clearing activities;
- Forecast calculation for incoming payments;
- Audit support;
- Work procedures: maintenance and review (at least yearly).