Order Management Analyst with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Order Management Analyst with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- English and German fluently spoken;
- Previous Order Management experience;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills and ethics;
- Excellent phone handling and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail;
- PC proficiency: Word, Excel & SAP proficient;
- Basic knowledge of Export Procedures - preferred;
- Ability to juggle multiple enquiries/queries;
- Ability to function in team environment;
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .Responsibilities
- Requires a complete and thorough understanding of the order management process and department procedures;
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers by using communication skills to listen, interpret and respond to customer needs, to ensure customer satisfaction objectives are achieved;
- Ensure customer issues via telephone/fax/email are dealt with promptly and within a minimum time-frame;
- Provide customers with information related to price and availability, order status, products etc;
- Enter orders and quotations into SAP;
- Process customer returns via SAP;
- Raise requests for creating and updating SAP data (customer master data, material master data, etc.)
- Manage the open orders by extracting and analyzing SAP reports;
- Communicate with other departments i.e. Finance and Purchasing to ensure that customers’ needs and claims are being dealt with promptly;
- Provide training and support to team members.