Network Lead Engineer
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good knowledge of recent network and security technologies;
- Good knowledge in the fields of data center networking, routing and switching, security solutions;
- Steering external partners, handling provider management;
- Consulting capabilities to transform IT requirements into actionable measures;
- Service specific technical knowledge, communication, coordination and organizational skills;
- Deep understanding of risk evaluation and impact in IT environments for change activities;
- Profound experiences in leading people (virtual/ local);
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, communication skills and intercultural competence.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .Responsibilities
- Taken over global responsibility of Bosch Service Solutions established Network services;
- Give direction and motivate support teams (VGT - virtual global teams) to deliver on overall goals and strategies and perform continuous improvement and changes within the scope of global Network infrastructure;
- Monitor the global Network service costs, plan budget and measure availability and performance;
- Develop and optimize of standards and procedures, define the technology and service roadmap;
- Represent the service from a technical perspective to connected Service Owner (e.g. raise awareness about new features and functionalities);
- Identify and evaluate service risks and participate in mitigation and control activities;
- Ensure proper training for staff and managers to ensure that everyone performs adequately in their respective roles;
- Ensure compliance with quality and process standards (e.g. legal);
- Coordinate the identification, assessment and communication of operational risks and report on change activities;
- Post implementation reviews, especially in the case of failed or partially failed implementations.