Internship - Lab engineer for Tools - Digital Networking
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
4th year college student, major in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent
- Previous interaction with hardware infrastructure in a system environment
- Basic level of scripting (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Fluency in English
- Debugging hardware skills
- Basic networking understanding
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Lab equipment (hardware boards, physical machines, VMs, peripherals) configuration and maintenance
- Management of lab inventory
- Maintenance of CodeWarrior build system
- Relationship with the IT team
By joining our team, beside an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
Duration of the assignment: a minimum of 6 months.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
***Please note that you will need to be a registered student throughout the course of the assignment.***