Software Developer for Test Automation
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all jobs Software Developer for Test Automation active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Have you always wanted an opportunity with a cutting-edge project that will get your talents noticed ? Well, this is your moment. We are on the verge of laying the path to new vehicle architecture with an ambitious project set up, and you can be part of that !
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
- Experience in the field of vehicle bus communication (e.g CAN, Automotive Ethernet)
- Experience in the field of Internode communication (e.g SPI)
- Knowledge and profound experience with the usage of tools (especially Vector CANoe/ CANoe.DiVA)
- Experience in Software Development and programming skills in C, C# or Python
- Knowledge about Test Automation Frameworks
- Experience from (automotive) integration SW test projects
- Familiar with CI (continues integration) / CD (continuous delivery) tools
- Testing hands-on regarding manual testing and test automation
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (customer in Berlin)
- Profound usage of CI/CD Framework and test environment
- Definition and roll-out of the test environment
- Identify and drive improvements of the validation toolchain
- Test Design and implementation for Test Automation (writing test automation scripts)
- Test Design for manual test cases
- Perform automated software tests
- Perform manual software tests
- Provide test results in a timely, effective and automated manner
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.