Senior Java Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs iSoftBet active
View all jobs Senior Java Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
As part of iSoftbet’s continued growth, we are looking for a top-talented Senior Java Developer to join a highly skilled and motivated development group.
The ideal candidate will be a multidisciplinary talented Java EE professional. One who can spot the most intricate low-level details of the software being developed - call stack, reflections, byte-code, cost and benefits of various calling conventions - and at the same time keep a system-wide, holistic understanding of the design, architecture, and product trade-offs.
Desired skills and experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (big advantage to M.Sc. or higher)
• 6+ years hands-on experience designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, Web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP).
o Note: some of the experience years can be in C# or C++.
• Strong Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Experience working in a Product company with an Agile development process.
Nice to have:
• Linux as your working environment
• Git as source code management
• Dockers and Kubernetes
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
• Experience developing AWS/GCP based Cloud solutions - an advantage
• Experience building massive scalable big-data systems
• Experience with performance optimization & high-performance algorithms
• Work in a highly dynamic & and technologically driven environment
• Write and orchestrate microservices - architecture managed by Kubernetes
• Design, develop and maintain components written in JAVA and other languages
• Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components particularly Java EE all related technologies
• Solve challenging problems
• Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members
• Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions
• Interact with development, product management, architecture, QA, and support teams throughout the product lifecycle
• Maintain standards for reliable, scalable and secure systems
• Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards
• Adhere to Agile development principles, while following and improving all aspects of the Scrum process
• Cultivate and share knowledge of system, security, and application development best practices