IT Business Consultant (for Banking)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Business Consultant (for Banking) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Graduation of Finance & Banking University from Academy of Economic Studies (or similar universities); also, a plus will be considered the graduation of the master studies from the same University.
Understanding of project work is a must (how to manage project activities, how to plan resources and milestoners, how to handle customer workshops, how to present project status). Understanding of IT solutions, architecture of ALM and Profitability processing solutions is also required.
Basic understanding of the SQL language and ORACLE database will be an advantage.
The Business Consultant candidate should have a strong experience in banking industry in the following areas (3-4 years):
• Financial Controlling / Finance / MIS, responsible to generate and analyze reports for Customer Profitability, Branch Profitability;
• Financial Controlling / Treasury, responsible to define Transfer Pricing methodology, applying the methodology, generating interest rate curves which are approved in ALCO to be used in Transfer Pricing;
• Risk / Treasury / ALM / Balance Sheet Management, responsible with ALM analysis (repricing / IRR gap, liquidity gap, market value / EVE, duration etc) under different scenarios: interest rate evolution, business growth, different transactions for strategic balance sheet management.
• Understand IT solutions used in banks, architecture of the ALM and Profitability processing engines;
• Using of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
• Using of email applications;
• Preferable: using of simple SQL statements for data queries.
• Excellent communication skills;
• Able to work in stressful project environment, under deadlines;
• “Proactive” style of work, taking initiatives and developing the knowledge base;
• Willing to share the knowledge with other team members;
• Like to travel.
More than 50% (in average 2 weeks in 1 month) might be required to travel outside Romania (including Middle East countries).
The Business Consultant will act as the primary business single point of contact in Loxon’s IT projects in the banking industry, ALM and Profitability Areas (potentially also other areas related with Financial Controlling / Risk Management) and will perform following activities in projects:
• Organize business workshops and collect businessrequirement;
• Present standard functionalities of ORACLE Software to business people;
• Analyze business requirements and identify gaps;
• Create business specifications and business models;
• Create the logical design of the custom application,according to business requirements;
• Prepare specifications for technical development;
• Take ownership for the proper application setup;
• Create the test scenarios from a business perspective;
• Lead the testing activities;
• Train the business people;
• Also, the Business Consultant will coordinate and train other business analysts in the area of ALM and Profitability, both in projects and in other activities (like: demo preparation, internal training).
The Business Consultant will perform also pre-sales and marketing activities, being responsible for:
• Prepare and deliver demos and POC (Proof of Concept)for customers;
• Prepare responses to RFI / RFP;
• Prepare Proposals.