HR Human Relations Student - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
As an HR Administrative Internship, you will be:
* Responsible to collect issues from the department members, inform, support the Facility department and keeps tracking in various problems related to building maintenance and security;
* Responsible to create/ delete user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, updates corporate phone book entries;
* Responsible for logistics tasks and office materials tracking, handling;
* Responsible to prepare and submit the necessary documents to the Finance and Purchasing department (e.g. creates, checks Shopping Carts) to ensure that requested products (e.g. office materials, PCs and telephones for the new employees) are purchased/ imported, shipped, paid and distributed to the requester. Submits the invoice analysis to the Finance department. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Bachelor/master in Finance / Economics / Languages;
* Planning and organizing skills;
* Good English skills;
* MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes), Internet;
* Ability to work in a team;
* Well developed written and oral communications skills;
* Ability to adapt;
* Willingness to work independently.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.