Mechanical Engineer for Airbag Control Unit - PSS
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
* Planning, tracking and reporting of mechanical development activities;
* Design, CAD modeling (using Creo or Catia) and drawing creation for plastic and sheet metal parts
* Perform calculations, plan and track tests in order to meet product specifications;
* Ordering and procurement of mechanical samples according to the project schedule;
* Communication within the project team as well as with external parties (customer, supplier), e.g. inquiries and technical items;
* Keep updated the project documentation.
* Mechanical Engineering University degree
* CAD tool knowledge (Creo)
* Experience in design of plastic parts (injection molding) and sheet metal
* Tolerance analysis, FMEA knowledge
* Technical drawing
* Knowledge of MS Office
* Initiative and good communication skills
* Automotive experience is an advantage
* Good English skills (reading, writing and speaking)
* German language is an advantage.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.