Online Dealer with German
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Exceptional presentation skills;
• Fluency in German;
• At least conversational level of English;
• An enthusiastic and positive attitude with an outgoing personality;
• Capability to maintain high energy levels for the duration of games that require a more animated
• Flexibility to a 24/7 work schedule/shifts;
• Attention to details and excellent people skills are essential as this is a customer facing role.
• Present all games (Blackjack, Roulette, etc.) in a required professional manner, showcasing exceptional
presenting skills always in line with the company’s performance expectations;
• Be “the face” of the company, delivering expert knowledge and superior gaming quality;
• Engage players and immerse them in the live dealer experience;
• Maintain a professional level of technical proficiency in all games with the ability to remain fully aware of
your performance and ensure compliance with the company guidelines;
• Carry out all gaming operations in line with the current legislation and in line with the required company
standards of efficiency, security and customer satisfaction;
• Have an active role in the company’s continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth
within the company.