Lead R&D HotSpot Team EMEA
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Ambitious and outgoing personality who enjoys a fast-paced technology environment.
- Degree in Information technology or similar.
- Proven experience as a IT Team manager in a complex, security driven and technologically diversified environment, preferably in High Tech.
- Strong motivation to apply and promote End-to-End thinking.
- Proven track of analyzing, structuring and simplifying complex landscapes with multiple technology layers
- Working experience in the environment where users are savvy in (Information) Technology.
- Demonstrated successful utilization of outsourced IT delivery model.
- Being able to understand the Designers world / needs and translate their requirements.
- Able to speak the language of the Designer.
- Understand the DevOps way of working.
- Enhance End User Experience/Satisfaction Level.
- Act as operations support lead for the region you support.
- Develops relationship with internal customers and organizations to assess their issues, concerns and requirements.
- Act as a primary escalation contact for all customer queries and issues and on need basis seek next level management support
- Maintain process documentation (KPI, SLA, mitigation of risks and issues, etc.) relevant to R&D HotSpot teams
- Uses judgment in data analysis and develop unique way of working to reduce the ticket resolution turnaround time.
- Constantly look for opportunities for improvements and possible automation opportunities. Provides inputs to DevOps team for needed automation for efficient support.
- Offers innovative solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Maintains familiarity with current and upcoming IT services and other developments and coach the HotSpot team members.
- Collaborate with Team managers of other HotSpot regions and ensure the level of support is uniform across regions
- Identify requirements of HotSpot teams and organizes it
- Upholds a sense of customer service and measures client satisfaction. Review the feedback received and draws out meaningful analysis and take actions
- Interact with business team to understand service level agreements and communicate the same to team members.
- Perform incident analysis and suggest action items.
- Work with the support organization to develop problem management and service improvement plans.
- Work closely with product owners of squads to prioritize cases that needs immediate attention
- Act as HR manger and conduct people performance management identify training requirements for the regional HotSpot team members
R&D HotSpot is a skilled team covering various technologies for supporting design community on incident and service requests. R&D HotSpot is the One Stop Shop for all designers in the region to raise their issues & requests. R&D HotSpot targets to close 90% of incidents and requests. RnD Hot Spot is supported by DevOps team for complex issues which specializes in Automation, Strategy and Roadmap. R&D HotSpot contains resources from R&D IT, infrastructure team, workplace services and application teams.