Improvement Engineer Manufacturing TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. The direction for the division is clear: The future of mobility leads to automated driving. Integrated active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. They create an excellent foundation for working together to achieve the goal of accident-free driving (Vision Zero).
* Time study - measure process results (timing on each process), organize, analyze the records and make corrective proposals.
* Provide data as requested to other functions.
* Help organize new equipment installation: layout optimization, ergonomics, movement study, lean check for new projects.
* Identify status of existing processes, check for improvement opportunities and provide the information to the processes owners.
* Participate to workplace design.
* Support piloting (automation, robot introduction) and deployment of new/updated processes to align the local organization to the international processes and standards.
* Coordination of line relocations and optimizations.
* Implements lean programs and projects in Manufacturing departments - e.g. 5S, Standard Work, Process Mapping Deployment Plan, Visual Management.
* Delivers lean trainings.
* Coaches internal project managers.
* Supports problem solving initiatives.
* Technical university degree;
* Experience in lean projects and programs;
* Experience in automotive business and understanding of automotive environment;
* Project Management knowledge;
* Project planning;
* Problem solving tools (5Why, Fishbone, 8D, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, SMED, 6 sigma) is a plus;
* Experience in audits is a plus;
* Advanced English knowledge;
* MS Office;
* Clear and open communication skills;
* Creativity, drive and innovation;
* Able to work under time pressure with incomplete data and varying levels of support from different functions.
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area); Stability;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.