Junior Document Control (4PM - 01AM)
Focused on the Energy Industry and its people, we have developed our recruitment services into a full range of manpower solutions to effectively and profitably execute long-term and short-term project needs: global mobility services, human resource services, payroll/tax services, and recruitment services.Requirements
• Independent Worker
• Excellent English written skills
• Critical Thinker
• Previous experience (0-2 years) maintaining filed records in an organization is preferred.
• Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel.
• Ability to perform general office tasks, i.e. scan, fax, copy, etc.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and timelines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work on the night shift (4PM-1AM);
• Responsible for the maintenance of all required documentation for the company.
• Provide services to maintain and control Master Record documents.
• Responsible for word processing and distribution of documents and maintenance of document files in a confidential and secure manner.
• Data entry into various formats, including word and excel documents as well as electronic databases.
• Under direction, coordinate release and control of updates to documents.
• Ensure all documents are filed correctly and on a timely basis.
• Maintain the filing and secure storage areas in a clean and tidy state.
• Other responsibilities as assigned as required.