Automation Engineer - Resolve Systems
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy.
On the Romanian Market, Cegeka has more than 500 employees in two offices: Bucharest and Iasi.
We have 3 Business Units: Applications, Infrastructure and Professional Services.
Cegeka’s mission is to help customers survive and thrive in a world where the rules of the game are constantly changing. We do this by “unburdening” C-level decision makers and helping them become digital to the core.
The world of IT is mostly about cold, hard facts and figures. These, of course, are crucial. But we want to make a difference: with our human approach, our empathy with customers’ business pains, and our commitment to make a tangible difference.
The “real” Cegeka cannot be summed up in one definition, as it is a patchwork of different people, cultures, talents, personalities and customers. It’s exactly this diversity, and the fact that we succeed in delivering great projects together, that makes us who we are.
However, Cegeka employees are expected to rally behind a set of values and principles such as ownership, curiosity, agility, entrepreneurship and respect. And everyone is expected to step out of their comfort zone when it comes to solving our customers’ problems.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
For our Bucharest location, we are looking for an Automation Engineer that will be involved in the automation of processes for our IT incident response and automation platform.
• 2+ years’ experience as an Automation Engineer including automation experience with different IT management tools;
• Strong scripting preferably PowerShell (e.g. Python/Perl/Groovy) and automation skills;
• Windows and Linux system administration experience;
• Exposure to infrastructure automation (e.g. Chef, Puppet, etc.);
• Strong experience working with web services (SOAP, REST);
• Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues;
• Basic DB administration experience (MySQL)
• Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services
• Nice to have:
o Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Zenoss/SCOM)
o OO Programming skills (Java)
o Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies
• Ability to work autonomously with a clear solution-orient attitude
• Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• A demonstrated commitment to upholding high professional standards
• Be energetic, dynamic, positive, enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making
• Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
• As part of our automation team, your primary goal is to develop new IT infrastructure automations on our IT incident acceleration platform, in close relationship with our operational teams;
• Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services
• System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform;
• Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements;
• Evaluate new technology options and vendor products;
What we offer:
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies);
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box)
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of an international growing organization with Belgian roots