Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- 9 months temporary contract -
Are you self-driven and eager to learn HR? Do you want to make a difference to our team, to the Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for passionate HR individuals who look for challenges, knowledge and an international work environment!
You should hold a University degree or have at least 2 years of proven professional experience in Human Resources domain, with demonstrated good knowledge of the Romanian labor legislation. Good command of English as well as good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required. You should be an advanced user of MS Office package (Word, Excel etc.), an organized person and have good abilities in creating good working relationships, managing your time, prioritizing and multi-tasking.
• Provide support to recruitment process by preparing new employment related file, in line with Company Policies and Procedures and with local legislation.
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Timely and accurate update of monthly payroll files.
• Ensure proper record entries and exits in the General Register of Employees (REVISAL) according to legal terms.
• Follow up and consolidate employment related documents and information in order to ensure employee's personnel file completeness in accordance with local legislation.
• Prepare various HR-related documents upon request from employees (i.e. employment certificates, duplicates, reports etc.)
• Act as backup for other team members, in case of out-of-office or absences in the team.