Node.js Developer in a Project from Scratch
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
You have to bring these things to the table:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• Some experience. We’d love to hire someone with a lot of proven experience but we’re more focused on finding the right cultural fit—maybe you’re early in your career in looking to take the next step. If so, come and meet us and maybe we’ll provide that opportunity for you. As long as you think you have what it takes to do this job, we’d love to meet you.
• A brain that is wired to go expediently from insight to action, understanding that perfection can be the enemy of the good.
• Good communication in English.
• Exposure to Chef / RPM based deployments
• Understanding of JDBC, SQL, Relational Databases.
• Proficiency in Web Services.
It would be great if you also have:
• Understanding of No-SQL DB like Mongo or Cassandra.
• Exposure to Linux based platform
• Experience with Microservices development
• Experience working in an agile environment (especially in a software development organization that has (effectively) adopted Scrum.
It would be mind-blowingly awesome if you also have:
• Experience building something on your own. Open source, start-up, app, etc
• Something else that we’d be surprised to learn about you that also qualifies as awesome. (Cliff-diver? Community leader? Artist/musician?)
• Collaborate with leadership across design, product management and engineering to establish Ideation sessions for our products.
• Collaborate with Architecture group to come up with the best design.
• Writes detailed design documents describing the approach to be taken and programming details;
• Codes application instructions into the local environment.
• Reviews code to ensure compliance with coding standards and to ensure that defined requirements are met. Makes recommendations for improvements.
• Fixes defects found. Repeats the testing cycle until the new application works flawlessly. Prepares related documentation.
• Responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support.
• Manages the delivery of assigned modules on time and budget with high quality.
Some of the many benefits you will have
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties