This job is no longer active!
View all jobs iSoftBet active
View all jobs DevSecOps active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor / Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience with systems and IT operations
• Comfort with with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Strong grasp of automation tools
• Data management skills
• A strong focus on business outcomes
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
• Deep understanding of Unix and Linux flavored systems.
• Scripting experience such as Python, bash/Awk shell or similar.
• Understand key server security concepts and preferred implementations
• Enjoyment of collaboration, teamwork and iterative development in a fun environment
• Experience with using DevOps/CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity, GitLab, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Yaml and others
• Experience with micro-service architecture, containerization (Docker), integration and Docker management tools like Kubernetes
• Experience with micro-services monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
Nice to haves:
• IT Security and performance obsessed.
• Your primary responsibility will be to help design, build, deploy and maintain our mission-critical production systems that are scalable and resilient (both on internal infrastructure and third-party cloud providers) and can operating at high scale, while maintaining guaranteed up-time.
• Your role will include unifying our team’s methodologies and processes within the organisation. You will collaborate across our organization with developers, System administrators and database administrators and QA to refine & automate our software development lifecycle ,build, test, and release practices.
• You will :
o master configuration management, continuous integration deployment, automated testing and automated self-service release management, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools.
o You will oversee the deployment in production for our API, Games and back-office updates
o You will help to set up a full plan for mastering continuous integration, automated testing and automated self-service release management.
What we offer:
• Attractive salary package and bonuses;
• Opportunity to work with the latest games;
• Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
• Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
• The company offers a flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees