Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Local Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Education: Graduate degree or equivalent qualification/experience
• Several years of administrative experience, in particular is preferred in invoice receipt, account payable services, vendors management
• Writing and reporting, Working with people, Delivering results and meeting customer expectations, Planning and organizing, Creating and innovating
• Proven skills in a service oriented environment
• Microsoft Tools, in particular: Excel, Outlook, Word.
• SAP experience is a value added
• Perform local activities related to payments and taxes
• Perform local administrative activities related to invoices
• Perform local administrative activities related to records retention
• Drive and improve operational performance
• Coordination for Local Administration Services
• Administration & Organizing Skills
• Change & Improvement Management Skills
• Communication Skills
• English Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
• Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge (only where required in daily work)
• Local Taxation Knowledge (only where required in daily work)
• Presentation Skills
• Team Working Skills, also in a multi countries environment and virtual teams