IT Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Niko Group Com active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With an international experience of 20 years, WINBET became shortly the most successful chain of gaming clubs in Eastern and Central Europe. We are present in Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Georgia, Belarus, Tanzania and Romania.Cerinte
- Experience in IT technologies;
- Experience in preparing project documentation;
- Microsoft Office Software experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Detail-oriented and ability to organize and prioritize a diverse array of assignments and duties;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively;
- Strong coordination skills;
- Proven experience with identifying and resolving development impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business;
- Experience in gambling industry.
- Degree in Technology;
- General knowledge of building databases
- Fluency and/or proficiency in additional languages;
- Works well in a team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong emphasis on project scheduling, document preparation and IT knowledge;
- Provides assistance in the initiation, development, and implementation of IT related projects;
- Preparation of documents design, plans, specifications, estimates, schedules and reports;
- Maintains schedules/calendars for assigned projects and prepare, organize, setting agenda, taking notes and minutes, developing action items, and general follow up of project meetings;
- Developing professional documents, editing and proof writing materials;
- Preparing and maintaining complete reports and records;
- Project issues management and project communications to all levels of the organization;
- Find solutions to improve existing / future systems and network projects;
- Collect, analyze relevant information, materials and documentation according to the company workflow and prepare them for further implementation in the database;
- Develop and implement new systems;
- Prepare complete projects on current and future working processes ready for programming which include algorithms, relationships, descriptions, design of the input and output computer screens, design of the final documents subject to print and submitting them for approval;
- Monitoring the performance of ongoing projects;
- Track project progress, analyze workflow efficiency, support team to improve workflow;
- Provide support to the technical team in all phases of implementation to deliver the system in line with the proposed IT solution;
- Follows and imposes Company policies and rules on IT management, security, standards and procedures.
What we offer:
- Very attractive salary;
- Initial training;
- Teamwork with young professionals;
- Challenging and dynamic work associated with acquiring new knowledge;
- Opportunities for personal and career development.