IT SYSTEM ENGINEERS ( Junior Senior) - Pitesti
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects;
- Active Directory administration (setting up users, groups, access rights, scripting);
- Medium knowledge of Hyper-V technology
- Good knowledge in Windows 10 administration;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Remote control tools such as RDP and optional DameWare;
- Medium knowledge of Windows Server 2012+ operating systems;
- Medium networking skills including TCP/IP (network topology, routing, …)
- Veeam Backup knowledge is a plus;
- Cisco scripting is a plus;
- Up to date with the latest hardware technology;
- Problem solving;
- Technical understanding;
- Proficiency in English both oral and written.
- Driver's license: B category
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, network, printer and software issues;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Manage users and rights in Active Directory;
- Manage new or existing client computers with automated/preconfigured OS deployment;
- Offer remote support to local users on premises or using remote tools to help set up systems or resolve issues in remote location;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion;
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Escalate more complex issues to the relevant IT Support members;
- Provides information by answering questions and requests;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as.