Software QA Engineer
As a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions, Aurachain believes that enterprise applications should be created collaboratively, by leveraging fully configurable UI builders and workflows, configurable data objects, API's and documents. With this in mind, we launched Aurachain 3.0 in 2019.
Aurachain 3.0 is an enterprise platform, which allows the visual creation of digital process applications, without writing code. Aurachain platform applications can be both blockchain-enabled (self-executing smart contracts) and digital apps, without blockchain; in effect, serving as a bridge between the current enterprise platforms and the upcoming multi-sided, business ecosystems.
For more info, visit us at aurachain.ch
• University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems or equivalent professional qualification
• 2+ years of black/grey box software testing experience
• Proficient in analyzing business/ functional requirements and software technical specifications.
• Experience with the full software development life cycle including design, testing, deployment and documentation activities;
• Experience with REST and SOAP API testing, experience with Postman/SoapUI.
• Experience with at least one bug tracking tool and test management tool such as Jira/Zephyr/X-Ray/HP ALM.
• Experience with Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology;
• Strong communication skills (spoken and written, both Romanian and English)
• Ability to collaborate actively across cultural and organizational boundaries
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication can-do attitude
• High ambition to follow and evaluate new trends and acquire new skills (out-of-the-box thinking)
• Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of comprehensive test strategy/test plans/ test cases to ensure software deliverables are meeting functional requirements;
• Create, maintain and execute test plans/ test cases for frontend and backend to meet software specifications/acceptance criteria;
• Root cause determination and description of the problem found;
• Document and report all test results in conjunction with test plans & test cases;
• Responsible for identifying problems not just in the product but also in the process; recommending changes wherever they can to improve the continuous delivery of world-class quality software
• Collaborate with developers/BAs/POs to resolve issues discovered during the different phases of the test process;
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with peers in Business, Product and Technology;