This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Pragmatic Play active
View all jobs Shift Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
Required skills or abilities:
• Advanced Level of English
• PC Literate
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• Strong communication skills – coaching, negotiation, appraisals, feedback
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Critical thinker with a problem-solving mind
• Cooperates with the Shift Staff Coordinator to ensure that the studio has the adequate number of staffs on each shift. This include monitoring tables assignment, rotations, breaks and assisting to find replacement for the absent staff.
• Periodically will physically inspect the studio to offer the transparency and trust sense to the players and staff, to ensure that staff appearance is appropriate, and all equipment is in a good condition.
• Observes and evaluates staff’s performance to ensure that all follow the set game procedures and internal rules and regulations.
• Makes recommendations for disciplinary measures.
• Ensures that he/she is up to date with all games’ procedures, rules, promotions and playing strategies.
• Cooperates with the IT department to report and assists to resolve when necessary all IT related issues which may affect the delivery of the product to the clients.
• Reports daily to the direct manager a summary of the studio activity during the shift.
• Prepares and submit in a timely manner all the daily reports and/or any other report requested by his/her direct Supervisor and/or Management.
• Has a proactive approach towards business improvement – staff, customer/player service, operational.
• Has a proactive approach within his/her boundaries of empowerment in resolving all arising issues.
• Prepares and submit operational reports regarding games operation and staff performance on a daily basis or as needed.
• Assists the Training Department with identifying the areas of improving staffs’ performance.
• Assists Customer Support with reporting mistakes, and/or preparing reports for the operators.
We are part of Pragmatic Play Limited Group, a leading provider of multi-product content to the international iGaming industry. From slots, scratch cards, bingo, and live casino, operators and players turn to Pragmatic Play for innovation, reliability, and ease of integration. This combination, coupled with our passion for premium entertainment, has put us in the pole position in many of the world’s regulated
This year we have embarked on a new journey with the opening of Pragmatic Play Live, a video-streamed Live Dealer gaming service and we are now building a team of passionate and self-driven professionals who can lead the way to top performance and customer services excellence for all our partners.