Interior 3D Designer
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• 5+ years of professional experience in 3D interior design, architectural design, interior decoration of residential spaces, furniture design, HORECA design, etc.;
• Excellent skills in 3D Modelling/Rendering, Architectural/Design Drafting, Space Planning, Graphic Presentations, and Specification Writing;
• Must be proficient in 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, Maya, V-Ray (or similar), Adobe Suit (Photoshop, Illustrator);
• Great concept of art skills with a good eye for composition color, lighting, and perspective;
• God understanding of the lighting and sound physics;
• Good communication and organizational skills;
• Fluent English is a must.
• Create the mood boards and collages of the future objects, colors, textures and mockups according to the brand book or create the concept from scratch;
• Design Drafting, Space Planning of the studio, 3D Modelling of the furniture and decorative elements;
• Photorealistic 3D rendered visualization of the room (top view, wide angle views, views through the camera objective), furniture, equipment, decorative elements with or without person models;
• Technical drawings of the constructions with specification of the sizes, materials, lights temperature, etc.;
• Ensure the delivery of the necessary materials and specifications according to the schedule and ensure the high quality of the result;
• Support and improve the created environments.