Junior Intercompany Analyst
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
- Understanding the financial practices applicable to the daily tasks;
- Able to extract reports from the electronic systems they use in the daily activity;
- Coordinate own activities;
- Knowledge of the SAP platform is a plus.
- Post intercompany invoices, perform clearing on internal accounts, facilitate payments
between BAT entities;
- Perform intercompany reconciliation and balance confirmation to ensure all
intercompany transactions are agreed and recorded accurately;
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as per the agreed timeline, to facilitate end markets’ review and analysis;
- Response to queries in a timely and efficient manner to promote a customer-orientated culture in BASSE;
- Ensure KPI figures are met as per agreed SLA with end markets.