Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
A successful applicant will be a logical thinker, a problem solver that is organised and capable of delivering an excellent solution to the client. They will think outside the box to create solutions by gathering requirements and understanding the business needs, whilst working under time pressure and managing multiple projects at once. They will be competent at delegating the implementation of more tools, and they will review those tools and provide training and coaching. A successful candidate will have the confidence to challenge our existing systems and suggest alternatives.
To qualify for the role you must have:
* Excellent spoken and written English language skills (level C1) A high level of IT user ability, particularly intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel; including skills in Visio and QlikView.
* Excellent teamwork and communication skills. Ability to use their initiative to enhance standard processes, manage workload effectively and meet deadlines.
* Effective judgement and decision-making. Attention to detail and focus on quality.
* Nice to have: understanding of SQL programming language (not actual development in SQL).
GES Regional Delivery Centre
Global Employer Services (GES) service line forms part of the Deloitte Tax practice. GES comprises over 2,400 tax professionals in 28 countries across Europe, serving companies who have employees whose jobs require them to travel internationally. We provide taxation advice and compliance services to both the corporate entity and their globally mobile employees to ensure compliance with home and host country tax regulations. The Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest has been established to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe. By centralising standard processes and administrative support we are seeking to drive process change and efficient working across the practice. The Regional Delivery Centre will continue to grow over the coming months and years as our range of services expands.
The Data Analyst will play a vital role in helping to drive change and efficiency by creating and maintaining tools and databases.
* Review QlikView dashboards – ensuring functionality and logic meets client requirements.
* Analyzing travel data and communicating the data requirements to the client (airline data, expense data, GPS data).
* Designing and developing process maps in Visio, PowerPoint or other software.
* Documenting processes in a client friendly manner.
* Using formulas, pivot tables and other intermediate to advanced Excel functions to manipulate and analyse data to provide management information.
* Providing regular updates to senior management on the status of work.
* Giving technology training and coaching, both internally and externally.
* Liaise with the development team – translating client requests into technical requirements and using Jira software.
* Articulate the dashboard logic to key stakeholders.