This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Quality Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
- University degree in technical study, such as electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Preferably experience as quality or manufacturing engineer
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, Kepner Tregoe, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics
- IT Knowledge: MS-Office, SAP R/3
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Tracking of quality issues, failure costs and quality figures within production
- Define measures to improve the quality within the production
- Responsible for claim management (8D, problem solving) internal / external claims
- Responsible for the general work instructions in the area
- Cooperation with affected departments (quality, technical functions, logistic, incoming inspection)
- Central coordinator in the plant for quality in the defined area